It took me awhile, but I finally figured it out. I wanted to put some indication on the cover of Probability Angels that it was the first book of a series but my earlier attempts were muddled. The fonts I were using made the words blur together. This was sort of annoying because I’m using my publisher’s cover template. You’d think they’d have figured stuff like that out…anyway, a few tweaks and I got it:
Looking at it now it’s a little shocking how freaking difficult it was to add those eight words at the bottom.
The old cover is no more, soon to become a rare collectors item.
A “Book One Before It Was Book One” sort of deal.
You should all rent security deposit boxes to store your copies.