For those who don’t know, virtual tours are when you and your book are scheduled to appear on a variety of blogs across the internet during a set period of time. This is sort of like what I try to do myself via cold emailing, but by hiring a professional I get access to a much wider network. And I don’t have to cold email anyone.
The great people over at Nurture have set up a ton of reviews and interviews (I think I’ve answered roughly fifteen billion interview questions) and I think a guest post or two.
I did a much smaller book tour back in the fall and was underwhelmed by the results, as well as by the woman I was working with.
I need to stress that the people at Nurture have been amazing thus far and I’m hoping to see much better results.
Here’s the schedule they’ve set up:
Probability Angels by Joseph Devon – NURTURE Book Tour Schedule:
- March 1st – Jaidis S. @ Juniper Grove
- March 2nd – Farrah K. @ The Book Faery Reviews
- March 2nd – MK @ MK McClintock Blog
- March 5th – Inga K. @ Me And Reading
- March 6th – Bob Mi. @ Beauty in Ruins
- March 7th – Darlene G. @ Darlene’s Book Nook
- March 8th – Morgen B. @ Morgen Bailey’s Writing Blog
- March 9th – Meredith Al. @ From Meredith Allard
- March 12th – Miranda Wh. @ Ricochet Reviews
- March 12th – Beverly G. @ Everyone Loves A SiNner
- March 13th – Jaidis S. @ Juniper Grove
- March 14th – Laurie J. @ Laurie’s Thoughts & Reviews
- March 14th – April R. & Wendy @ My Book Addiction and More
I’m gonna be all over the freaking place and I’m crazy excited about it.
Also they made this:
I look vaguely professional there.
I’m not sure how they did that. I think they’re magical beings or something.
Anyway, get ready for more of me in March than you’ll know what to do with.